Israel Discount Bank of New York Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Israel Discount Bank of New York

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Israel Discount Bank of New York (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was great but it was 8 years ago a lot has changed since then.
    Phone interview first and then an actual face to face interview
    Not sure what the process is now for new employees.

Risk Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Israel Discount Bank of New York (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

1:1 in-person interview, the process were smooth and gentle. Ask a couple of technical question, like how's your modeling skill, tell me your past experience on modeling. be prepared on understanding the job rule and college-lvl math.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. what do you know about operating risk? How you rate your Excel skill?   Answer Question

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Israel Discount Bank of New York (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Met them at my school. They emailed me to set up an interview a few weeks after. Interview was mostly behavioral questions and questions about the industry. Four interviews, one with HR, two with people in the Risk Management Department, and a brief conversation with one of the Senior VPs. Everyone was very friendly. I heard back from them about a month later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why would you be a good fit for IDB? What is the biggest problem with VaR?   Answer Question

Market Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online. It took 3 weeks. HR first contacted me with very basic questions, then arranged a on-site interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager basically asked my background, including my undergraduate and graduate projects and experience.

Interview Questions

• Base on one question, then I was asked to write forward/futures formula. I cannot remember it. I think the question is randomly picked up based on the previous question.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Israel Discount Bank of New York (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Apply through company website, awaiting for HR to get back to you. You can email to follow up. do your research through website "about us" & news. you should be good!

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you, among other candidates?   1 Answer