It's Just Lunch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at It's Just Lunch

2.3

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Denver, CO) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied and first they wanted to do a phone call screening, easy enough. Then I got set up to do a Zoom interview. I thought it went well, but I didn't hear back for maybe a week, and then got an email saying they had filled the role.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Chicago, IL) in July 2020.

Interview

Initial phone screen. I spoke with Sarah who seemed a little all over the place. She explained a little about the company and then asked me the basic interview questions. Asked if i thought i was Intuitive, comfortable speaking to people from wide range of backgrounds etc. Outlined the process they went off and then set up a call with the sales manager for the next step.

I decided to cancel the second stage as I had an offer from somewhere else and the reviews on glassdoor don't look great.

Matchmaker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Miramar, FL).

Interview

She answered my questions but didn't have many benefits to offer to make the job worthwhile, especially with my commute she wasn't flexible with work hours so I could avoid rush hour traffic.

Interview Questions

• She briefly asked about my experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Baltimore, MD) in March 2019.

Interview

Staffing company was the first contact. They gave me false information about how long the training pay lasted. Then interviewed with the local sales manager. It was very cut and dried. Was required to do a role play with the CEO via phone.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable making 100 calls per day?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

I am 100% qualified for the job that was offered to me. The interviewer in palm desert, for whatever reason didn't agree. Bad choice dude I could have crushed at memberships.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Dallas, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

I was recruited by a college from my past job. The interview process is typical, Apply submit resume, follow protocol for employment prospect. There is an in person interview and the second interview is conducted via phone. It is more of a skills screening. Then there is an employment screening process where your references are checked. Then you are given the job offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Portland, OR) in July 2018.

Interview

Outside Recruiter called and was quite professional. I scheduled a follow up call with the company for next day. However, after reading info on yelp and glassdoor, I cancelled. The company is poop.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my sales background.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Rep Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch in July 2018.

Interview

First phone interview went well but the 2nd one never happened due to the incompetency of the Recruiter not calling based off of my time zone. It was a bit frustrating because we kept playing phone tag, never sent a confirmation email as promised and it was just an unprofessional process. Please get a little more organized.

Interview Questions

• Initial Questions were simple relative to your resume and past employers.   Answer Question

Matchmaker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Interview

I was called by a recruiter to interview and had an initial phone meeting that overall was your typical phone interview to pre-qualify. Would not share any compensation information however. Said I would be able to gather that information in the face to face interview. When I had the face to face interview I was referred back to the recruiter for compensation. When I followed back up with the recruiter for compensation she suggested I set up a time to speak with the sales manager for the information. Come on! Don’t waste my time over information that you know you have but for whatever reason aren’t willing to share up front. It’s sort of told me the job pays well below average and they didn’t want to share that until several steps in the process. I don’t have time for that nonsense. Very unprofessional. Left me with a bad taste in my mouth to want to work for this company based on the lack of knowledge and respect for my professional time.

Interview Questions

• Very basic... what motivates you. Why do you want to work for our organization etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Tampa, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

An in person interview takes place with the general manager to get to know your personality and if you are personable and a good communicator. If you pass this interview it is followed by a role play call that is pass or fail.