It's Just Lunch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at It's Just Lunch

2.4

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch in February 2018.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn received a call from a recruiter and scheduled a phone interview. Reviewed my background very conversational and professional she gave me next steps.
    Received a call from Area Regional Manager who scheduled a Skype interview again very conversational not formal interview structure then she scheduled a role
    play with the CEO who was very pleasant and nice gave good feedback and told me they would be in touch. I got an email a two hours later asking for professional references

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?   1 Answer
    • How many dials per day are you used too   1 Answer
    • Do you understand the compensation structure?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (San Diego, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

They finally contacted me and I went through several phone calls to actually get just a phone interview. That's as far as it went. They take forever to even respond to your resume. I never heard back from them, and it's a shame because I am certainly qualified if not over qualified! Seems because they are franchises, there aren't any real professionals running the place.

Interview Questions

• What were some of your biggest challenges in dealing with difficult clients and how did you overcome them?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch.

Interview

2 Phone interviews.

To be honest, it is a total waste of time. No professionalism. They tell you they will get back to you, and they never do. They don't even send an email to let you know what is going on with the process. You email them, and they take days to answer or won't even answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for us, tell me about your sales background, what motivates you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Palm Desert, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

They interview you, do multiple role play interviews prior to hiring. IJL is very thorough regarding applicants and they strive to give the best service possible so this is a very thorough screening process.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about IJL?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was easy and nice staff.They do a role play to see how well you are over the phone.Everyone seemed really nice and sounds like a pleasant place to work and also fun environment.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very warm and these are all franchised so there are some great owners and some not so great owners. Most of the owners I have interacted with were very warm and attentive

Interview Questions

• The usual : why do you think you would be a good fit for this job, what was a situation that was challenging and you found a resolution to it?   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Palm Desert, CA) in January 2007.

Interview

It was really easy, as long as you have a good sales history and can sell ice to eskimos they will hire you, give you a shot and if it doesnt work out they will toss you to the curb, just like they do with their clients.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate high, you wil never see a raise.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied for the job via Indeed and received a call from the office manager within a few days. She got me in contact with the head consultant in Dallas, Jennifer who I had a 30 minute phone interview with. The following week, they had me drive all the way to Dallas from Austin (promising reimbursement for gas) for a face to face interview with Jennifer at the Ritz Carlton. I arrive at the RC 30 minutes early 8nly to be told that Jennifer now wants to meet at a different location per there was an event at the RC that would make it impossible for us to have a decent conversation. So I drive another 15 minutes out of my way in Dallas traffic to meet her. The interview commences and we talk for about an hour or so, typical interview questions. The following day, I am asked to go into the Austin office and meet with the office manager to go over any remaining questions I may have, then.... crickets for a week. That next Saturday, I get a stock email from indeed that I was passed over for the position. No follow up from any one at IJL. Completely rude and unprofessional.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch in January 2013.

Interview

All over the phone...spoke with three different people and the last interview you have to prepare a script to sell over the phone. Very easy and not hard if you have any previous sales experience.

Other job offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (Portland, OR) in July 2018.

Interview

Outside Recruiter called and was quite professional. I scheduled a follow up call with the company for next day. However, after reading info on yelp and glassdoor, I cancelled. The company is poop.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my sales background.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at It's Just Lunch (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very easy really. 5 minutes long. But i could tell it was not for me. I would rather work in an office environment. And I read the reviews a lot bad ones. So I am going in a different direction.