Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern

Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede)

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in July 2014.

Interview

Two steps group interview with psychologists to present a solution and them tipical interview with the managers from your area, they ask what you do, weakness and stuff like that

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an interview with two employees. It lasted 30-45minutes. I think the company could improve a lot by treating candidates better. I never heard back either way after my interview, which was inconsiderate (especially considering I had travelled far for the interview and they did not offer to reimburse travel costs)

Interview Questions

• I was asked the usual questions about past experience and motivation for the role   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in December 2008.

Interview

I was called in order to schedule an interview. When i got there i was interviewed by the area leader, and he made questions about my academic background and extra-curricular activities. Then he asked me to solve a case, and after i finished it, and got it right the interview ended. They called me one month later offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how many tires would be produced in Brazil in the following year   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in December 2009.

Interview

The first step of the interviewing process was a group/panel interview consisted of some dynamics activities where we were evaluated by how we interacted with each other and our abilities to solve cases and problems.
    After being approved in this fase, people from the HR called me to schedule an interview with the managers. I made two interviews. Basically they asked me about all the others experiences i had, what i liked to study in college, what kind of classes i worried more about, why i would think i was the better person for that job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the better person for this job? Justified this pointing all your qualities   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you showed your leadership skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2014.

Interview

They called me up on the phone and asked me if I was interested in working with them and that they would have a group selection the next week It was only one day with about 30 people, 5 got called in the end.

Interview Questions

• One group project with questions for all of them and personal questions regarding our selfs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2018.

Interview

Very easy. They focused on the skills they most needed for the position, which were good English speaking and writing abilities and knowledge of internation university programs. Though there are online assessment tests, no case were presented in thr interview.

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2014.

Interview

O processo de entrevista foi direto com o gestor da area.
    Basta pesquisar sobre a vaga na qual voce esta aplicando e mostrar que voce realizou sua da lição de casa.
    Por ultimo, mas nao menos importante, o Itau possui uma cultura de meritocracia muito forte. Faz sentido voce exaustar esse ponto na entrevista e dizer como se sente a respeito disso.

Interview Questions

• O que voce faria se eu te desse um milhao de reais nesse momento?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Um conselho que dou para quem quiser aplicar: Pesquise sobre a area, o Itau e' gigante, existem diversas areas dentro do banco. Cada uma com sua peculiaridade e funcoes.