Itau BBA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Itau BBA

Sort:

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Itau BBA (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

(Havent finished yet - waiting for offer and hopefully last interview)

I first send them my resume... Afterwards they emailed me back and after a few exchange of emails I had my first interview with a HR. It was a casual get to know me interview (short and fast). After two weeks they got back to me and wanted me to have a interview with two executives- this interview lasted for some time and they went deep into my resume asking me specific things from things I've done some time ago (make sure you have all the info). A week later they got back to me and scheduled another interview with the higher rank employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this experience in your resume. How does that reflect on what you want to work or do in life?   1 Answer

DCM Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Itau BBA (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through their online recruiting. Went through a general HR screening. Got invited to final round interviews for their DCM department, interviewed with almost all of the team. Mostly fit based questions and overall market comprehension/feeling rather than technical questions. After the final round interview, it took about one week to hear back from them with the offer.

Went with another bank.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Itau BBA (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2017.

Interview

Questiond about life, my achievements (they were very interest about the junior company) and whats motivates me. Very basic but complete. It was ok. I am still in being interviewed to work in the credit area

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Itau BBA (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an interview with two employees. It lasted 30-45minutes. I think the company could improve a lot by treating candidates better. I never heard back either way after my interview, which was inconsiderate (especially considering I had travelled far for the interview and they did not offer to reimburse travel costs)

Interview Questions

• I was asked the usual questions about past experience and motivation for the role   Answer Question

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Itau BBA (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Recruiting manager randomly called including on weekends, without making an appointment nor telling me I passed it. The questions were not really hard, but no notification and no appointment made it harder.

Interview Questions

• Q. what do you know about ITAU, latin america. Why this role, why Itau, any experience related to the skills required.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Itau BBA (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

it was simply perfect with the head hunter services and HR . There were about 15 interviews and all of them were very rich and detailed. good process. the sole negative point was that the "old" executive was not really aware of WHY I was being interviewed... but HR and head hunters acted proactively and solved the issue....

Interview Questions

• Are you going to fire every body when you got the position ?   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Itau BBA in February 2016.

Interview

first round is phone interview from banker; second round is 2 rounds interview with VP and DM. The questions in first round have technique questions and world economy. But the questions in second round all have CV based questions.

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Itau BBA (Lisbon (Portugal)) in December 2018.

Interview

Firstly I had a call from HR when they asked me some question in english to verified my english level. In the end she booked a interview with the vice president for next day.

In the next day I arrived for a 1-1 interview 10 min early . The receptionist was very unpleasant and she only called him after this 10 min. So the interview was very fast. The vice-president began talk about the role and only asked me to tell me about myself. It was 1 mouth ago and I haven`t receive any response yet