Ivanhoé Cambridge Guest Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ivanhoé Cambridge Guest Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Ivanhoé Cambridge

2.5

Guest Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky View, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Rocky View, AB (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, then got a phone call. It seemed pretty informal. I didn't realize it was a phone interview until much later on. The actual interview was one of those generic ones where they ask you questions and they write down your answers. I got in which surprised me.

Interview Questions

• When did you go above and beyond your work expectations?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ivanhoé Cambridge

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Nanaimo, BC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Lengthy, detailed and kind of repetitive. Several questions were asked based on previous experiences. Essentially to get an overview of how customer service oriented I was. The questions were focused on people skills, issues I have faced in the past at work and how I solved or confronted them. Past achievements and scenario based questions were the bulk of the interview. The interview was a two day process.

Interview Questions

• Give an instance where you had a confrontation with a colleague? And how did you solve or face this issue?   1 Answer