Ivanhoé Cambridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ivanhoé Cambridge

2.8

President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

tests, several interviews with present employees in addition to a committee and board review . I found the process interesting and informative and very helpful in evaluating company . I found the process enlighting

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very laid back, but with some degree of professionalism. My interviewer seemed as if he was being forced to do the interview but spoke very highly of the company and the perks he enjoys. His personality seemed some what laid back which followed suit with the interview style but asked questions about formality and professionalism in the workplace.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about 4 weeks later I was called for a first interview. A week later I was invited for a second interview. Still waiting for final decision.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in a team, which role do you take within a team.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a situation with a peer where you had a conflict and how did you solve the situation.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge in February 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by HR who scheduled my interview, then I interviewed with the General Manager. They asked why I wanted to work there, what about the shopping centre industry interests me, what my career goals are/what I wanted to do after I graduated

Guest Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky View, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Rocky View, AB (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, then got a phone call. It seemed pretty informal. I didn't realize it was a phone interview until much later on. The actual interview was one of those generic ones where they ask you questions and they write down your answers. I got in which surprised me.

Interview Questions

• When did you go above and beyond your work expectations?   Answer Question

Guest Services Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Nanaimo, BC (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

I had two interviews for this position, both were very positive. I learned about the company and the local employees, the benefits and what would be expected of me for this position.

Interview Questions

• Looking at ink blots and telling them what I thought they meant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me an offer based on their top scale pay.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

Very detailed and properly organized, always prepared and prompt to let you know the next steps. There was a total of 7 steps which is a bit nerve wrecking but it was all worth it to find out about the company in more depth etc

Leasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days was contacted for a phone interview. The Phone interview conducted from Montreal, then I was sent a personality quiz. I received a copy of my personality quiz, so far no further communication.

Interview Questions

• There was considerable questioning about sales experience, and cold calling (to grow business) in the community, not difficult, perhaps a little unexpected from my opinion.   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

1st contact with HR - very positive - described position and asked about my experience and interest. Recruiter was easy to interact with. She explained the role and structure. Next step would have been a face to face but I declined given the role does not meet my interest.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and why I am interested in the role / org   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview with hiring manager and HR person.
    Was impressed by their (positive) attitude and open mind!