Ivanhoé Cambridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ivanhoé Cambridge Interview Questions

Interviews at Ivanhoé Cambridge

2.8

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online early June, had a phone interview late June, then an in person interview with HR person and hiring manager in mid July.

Mostly fit questions and they mostly talked about the job and my experiences, nothing technical.

Got the experience for this specific job but apparently chose to go with someone else.
    Don't answer their email for follow up; it's fun to know if you are still considered.

Get surprised when you don't have any other internships, for some reasons.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Nanaimo, BC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Lengthy, detailed and kind of repetitive. Several questions were asked based on previous experiences. Essentially to get an overview of how customer service oriented I was. The questions were focused on people skills, issues I have faced in the past at work and how I solved or confronted them. Past achievements and scenario based questions were the bulk of the interview. The interview was a two day process.

Interview Questions

• Give an instance where you had a confrontation with a colleague? And how did you solve or face this issue?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Property Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

Easy going, laid-back experience but some difficult questions. Interviewer made you feel comfortable though so easy to answer. Lots of hypothetical questions. Some questions about school related stuff.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

First round was with the HR person. The interview lasted about 45 minutes, and the HR representative was very friendly - the style of interview was conversational and pretty easy going. The HR person gave a lot of background information on the company, and the company's culture.

Interview Questions

• General work experience questions   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge.

Interview

Three interviews .. HR - Technical Team and Hiring manager ..

Personality assessment by HR - Computer based

In person interview with Technical team

In person interview with Hiring manger

Interview Questions

• Give a example of an serious incident that occurred and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Sustainability Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Burnaby, BC (Canada)).

Interview

The first step was a phone screen from HR, the second was an interview with the supervisor about the specifics about the job. Second interview was supposed to take place via skype, but there was a technical issue and we had to do a phone interview instead. The interview was quite informal and was structured as a conversation.

Sustainability Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge.

Interview

Went through an initial phone screen interview with HR. Then had a second interview via Skype with a manager a few weeks later. The whole process took around a month.

Operational Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and 2 weeks later I was invited to an in-person interview with HR and the hiring manager.
    They sent me an automated rejection email below (if the HR department reads this, I suggest that they review the email template that they send to candidate that did not get the job after multiple interviews with the company. They send me an email that applies to someone who got rejected but never interviewed. I found it impolite since I had invested time in speaking with them on the phone and going in person to interview.
    Here is part of the email "Thank you for submitting your resume to Ivanhoé Cambridge for the Operational Performance Analyst position. We are fortunate to have many qualified candidates apply to each of our positions. We have reviewed the qualifications of each candidate and after careful consideration, we have determined that the credentials of other candidates may better fit our needs at this time. Please accept our best wishes and thank you for your interest in Ivanhoé Cambridge."

Interview Questions

• 1st interview - HR screening questions. 2nd interview - technical with HR and hiring manager.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge.

Interview

It was pretty easy. Basically told me to go through my resume with them.

Guest Services Survey Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

I emailed my resume with a cover letter. I was called for an interview. The position was brand new for the company at that location. The interview was with the Manager and the Marketing Director and lasted about 30 minutes . I was thanked and told I would be called within a week if they had further questions. Five days later I was asked to come in for a second interview. There were three people at that interview which was about thirty minutes. Two days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer