Ivanhoé Cambridge Operational Performance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Operational Performance Analyst

Ivanhoé Cambridge Operational Performance Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Ivanhoé Cambridge

1 Interview Review

Operational Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ivanhoé Cambridge (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and 2 weeks later I was invited to an in-person interview with HR and the hiring manager.
They sent me an automated rejection email below (if the HR department reads this, I suggest that they review the email template that they send to candidate that did not get the job after multiple interviews with the company. They send me an email that applies to someone who got rejected but never interviewed. I found it impolite since I had invested time in speaking with them on the phone and going in person to interview.
Here is part of the email "Thank you for submitting your resume to Ivanhoé Cambridge for the Operational Performance Analyst position. We are fortunate to have many qualified candidates apply to each of our positions. We have reviewed the qualifications of each candidate and after careful consideration, we have determined that the credentials of other candidates may better fit our needs at this time. Please accept our best wishes and thank you for your interest in Ivanhoé Cambridge."

Interview Questions

• 1st interview - HR screening questions. 2nd interview - technical with HR and hiring manager.   Answer Question