Ivie Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Coordinator

Ivie Account Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Ivie

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied via Linked-in, and received a call from the person who would be my manager. Had 2 phone interviews with a manager and supervisor, some combination of my direct leadership. A couple weeks later I was flown for a day to their HQ, even though this role would be located at a client location. It was some associate appreciation day so everyone was in jeans, and they had instructed me to come business casual and I did - khaki skirt, flats, blouse. Had a series of 4 interviews with senior media, marketing leadership, CEOs offspring, and the manager/supervisor from the phone interviews. A full day, flown back in the afternoon.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult clients/ reps?
    They laid out a scenario that had actually happened just the previous week with the marketing manager of their client going bananas because the UPS/Fedex guy decided delivered POP/marketing packages to an old retail site, instead of the new grand opening retail site - as addressed on the manifest - while en route. Retail associates contacted corporate - i.e. marketing manager, and she was beating a dead horse since the problem was simply pick it up, drive it across town.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ivie

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Bentonville, AR) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR via telephone for a screening that lasted about 10-15 minutes. I then went into the office and did a panel interview with a Director and two Account Managers that lasted about one hour.

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX).

Interview

Thorough and personable. I enjoyed meeting people from different areas of the company and leadership themselves. I liked that it was not cold and that we could share stories from our lives and experiences from past work in a warm environment. I also appreciated that they were down to Earth - it did not feel stuffy in the slightest.

Interview Questions

• Asked to elaborate on past experience and personality-related questions.   Answer Question