Ivie Broadcast Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ivie Broadcast Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Ivie

Broadcast Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ivie (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The process took about a week and a half. I was interviewed by the HR rep via phone and then interviewed at the office. Both interviews were painless, explain why you would be a good fit here etc. They explained the job thoroughly and gave me a good idea about what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ivie

Broadcast Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX).

Interview

I found the job online and filled out an application. I was then contacted by the HR department via e-mail to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was just like any other phone interview, at the end I was asked to set up a face-to-face interview with the supervisor I'd be working for. This interview was just average, explained benefits, the position, salary, etc. At the end I asked what would be the next step- being assertive. Stated they weren't sure when they would be hiring for the position, but they would keep me posted. I sent a follow-up and didn't hear anything back for two weeks. So I e-mailed the HR lady, she stated I was a top candidate and they aren't sure when they would be hiring but they'd let me know in a couple weeks. I e-mailed a couple weeks later both the HR lady and the supervisor- I heard nothing from either of them. It would have been great just to receive a template saying "sorry." It was just very disappointing.

Interview Questions