Ivie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ivie

2.4

Digital Media Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Very quick and easy which I should have seen as a red flag. I was brought with one expectation and that quickly changed after.

I was brought it with a certain expectation that never came to be. Position needs changed quickly after onboarding and continued to change after company reorganization

Offer came in lower than minimum salary requested.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Boise, ID) in June 2016.

Interview

Excellent - fast efficient - I had a brief pre-screen, then was immediately set up for a 1:1 with the decision maker, and had an offer in less than 24 hours.

Strategic Operations Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I talked with the SOS manager at a career fair and then applied online. I had a phone interview set up a couple of weeks after that and was immediately invited for an in-person interview for the following week with the SOS manager.
    The in-person interview was mostly the manager telling me about the position and me asking questions about the company and the SOS role. He did ask a few questions, but the main thing for this role is that they want people who are willing to relocate it seems.
    I got an offer about 3 weeks after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Ivie Response

Jun 26, 2017 – HR Recruiter

We appreciate your thoughts and feedback! Thank you!

Strategic Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivie.

Interview

Phone screening led to in-person interview. Interview flowed like a normal conversation and covered common interview questions. Some personal questions. Interviewer gave a description of what the position entailed. Interview lasted about half an hour to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

See What Ivie Employees Are Saying

Manager

StarStarStarStarStar     Former Anonymous Employee

Pros: “The best thing at Ivie for me are my teammates. We are a tight-knit group who work well together and support each other as we all work to support our clients.”“The best thing at Ivie for me are my teammates. We are a tight-knit group who work well together and support each other as we all work to support our clients.” – Full Review