Ivie Operations Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

I had a very productive phone interview-short enough, long enough, great information, great questions. It took about a week for them to get back with me about the position, which is half the time any other company has taken in my experience. Overall, the process was quick, painless and I learned a lot about the company that helped when I started.

Interview Questions

• I was a little taken back when they asked me where I wanted to see Ivie in 5 years. I knew nothing about the company by that point in the call, and I was afraid they would already have what I said; but she nudged me into the right mindset and it was cool to brainstorm with her before I even got there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not do much negotiating-it was my first interview ever. If you find an opportunity to negotiate, even if youre a newbie, take it. If they don't give in, you know their resolve, If they do, you'll know how much they are willing to work with you.