Ivie Production Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ivie Production Artist Interview Questions

Interviews at Ivie

Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was knowledgeable and made you feel comfortable. He spoke about the position and I got a good feel about what was expected. Unfortunately I was looking for something more and I think he could tell. I felt over qualified but it was nice to have the interviewing experience. One thing I didn't like was they double booked people so I had to move my interview back a couple of hours, I didn't know of this change until the day of.

Interview Questions

• How would you not get bored in this position?   1 Answer

Ivie Response

Apr 17, 2017 – HR Recruiter

We appreciate your thoughts and feedback! Thank you!

Other Interview Reviews for Ivie

Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ivie (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter who was very pleasant. Explained the position fully and wanted to make sure I was still interested before moving on. Also, wanted to know if geographically the position would work for me. Asked what salary expectations were, and if they weren't as high as I would have hoped, ensured that there were other benefits that would make up for the amount that didn't reach my expectation. Moved on to going in for a in-person interview the next day.

Interview Questions