Ivie Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ivie Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Ivie

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ivie (Bentonville, AR) in June 2012.

Interview

My hiring process spanned 8 weeks. Ivie can't hire anyone until the client approves the position. They are a staffing agency, not a marketing company. They string you along until they get a contract from the client.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were very difficult. They are basically making sure you are literate and moderately educated. The hiring managers are not very engaged in the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ivie rarely negotiates. Nor do they perform drug tests, background checks, or previous employment verifications. Perfect for those with a less than ideal background. Rule #1: get what you want at the beginning. Raises are rare and modest. The annual bonus is 3% of base salary so you might hold off on buying that ski boat.

Other Interview Reviews for Ivie

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Bentonville, AR) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a pretty basic face to face interview. They didn't ask difficult questions and seemed to want to know if you were personable and presentable to Walmart Corporate. They asked a few questions about my qualifications and that was it.

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Started with a recruiter screen and then went onto a 3 panel interview with managers. Last interview panel consisted of the entire team I would be working with. The entire process took awhile, but HR was great with keeping me updated.

Interview Questions

• Was described a business case with details and was asked to come back with technical solution documents.   Answer Question