Ixia Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ixia Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ixia (Calabasas, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter, then the hiring manager and another manager. They invited me to their office for further interviews with 5 other staff, which went well.

Then, silence. No feedback or other communication, which is very rude. If they did not want me, they should have at least notified me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had multiple priorities. How did you handle them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ixia

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ixia (Kolkata (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Not very structured.
    They kept on calling me up for interviews for more than 3 times.
    Had discussions with 3 of their Engg. Directors and few interviews with Devs.

- Standard C questions for in-person rounds
    - C online proficiency test
    - Standard DS/Ago Questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ixia (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2011.

Interview

first interview at the university; misc questions regarding synchronization, linux
    second interview on site: interview with a TL and another engineer; contains questions about programming languages i worked with , operating systems , distributed systems , parallel processing; there is also a test with mixed questions (general computer technology questions, math, programming languages). if you pass the technical, then follows a discussion with the manager and hr and that's it

Interview Questions

• general questions about synchronization, operating systems   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ixia in February 2011.

Interview

The technical interview has 2 parts:
    1. Screening: Online test at the company office. Takes usually 1.5 hours. You need to get a minimum score before you can go to the next phase.
    2. Technical interview with leads and managers from 1 or more teams. The interview starts with some basic questions on specific technologies, followed by some questions to see how sharp are the your problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between thread and process ? How can threads and processes communicate with each other ?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ixia (Kolkata (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

5 round of interview process + online test

Interview Questions

• Project related question   1 Answer
    • network and C-data structure question   1 Answer

Negotiation

difficult to negotiate for salary.