Ixia Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ixia Systems Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ixia (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process involved 6 phone interviews, over the course of 5 weeks. The questions ranged from personal to technical, and customer management. Overall the interviewers were staff and management. They all seemed to be burnt out and totally over worked. They made it seem like the company would toss them on the sword daily.

After being grilled over the phone for 5 weeks and being told I was an excellent candidate, they requested I fill out a application. I did so, and then waited. A week passed and I was told by email they were NO LONGER HIRING. Then their in house recruiter told me they are now laying people off.

This is the worst company, don't trust them, they will lead you on and string you along.

Other Interview Reviews for Ixia

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ixia (Beaverton, OR) in June 2013.

Interview

Extremely rigorous. You should be on top of your technical game. They asked me to create 2 presentations - One on my knowledge about the roles & responsibilities of the job and one on a topic which I know very well.

Interview Questions

• What were the 2 challenges you faced on job and how did you solve them innovatively?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ixia in July 2012.

Interview

First contacted by Hiring Manager for general interview, followed by detailed technical interview, followed by lunch interview, all of this was in details to check technical skills and also to have a personality check, once they like you, they will hire you

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Went through 3 rounds 2 technical and 1 manager round. The technical rounds were as expected all networking basics and routing and some security stuff. The manager round was more about trying to ascertain If I could handle pressure and collaborate with people all around the world.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected all related to networking routing and security stuff   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I did negoitate but not much. I had them remove some optional components from the CTC

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Ixia in March 2010.

Interview

easy process, friendly HR, well communicated