J.B. Hunt Interview Questions in Arkansas | Glassdoor

2.8

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Springdale, AR) in October 2017.

Interview

vetting process over the phone, girl was great but did not have some answers , set up interview time but got the time wrong in the confirmation e-mail, however she did respond quickly and fixed it

Interview Questions

• Very personable broad questions asking about previous experience   1 Answer

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR) in September 2017.

Interview

I recently finished my first round of interviews with JB Hunt and am waiting to see if I made it to the second round of interviews. So far my interview process with the company has been a good experience. They were very easy to talk to and didn't ask really hard questions.

Interview Questions

J.B. Hunt Response

Oct 3, 2017 – Sr. Director of Human Resources

Thanks for posting about your experience. Good luck with the interviews and thanks again for considering us!

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR).

Interview

I had 2 separate jobs I interviewed for. The first I did not receive an offer, and it was a large panel interview with several current employees and a couple managers. It was honestly kind of intimidating, and though I felt I did well and left with a nice conversation with one of the managers, I did not receive an offer. The second time, I was interviewed by 2 managers and a couple employees. This time it went much more smoothly and felt more casual. I received an offer within the next week where I went in for a follow up interview, and subsequent offer/acceptance process.

Interview Questions

• A technical question that I wasn't prepared for. It was more of a textbook question than I would have expected, but I do not remember precisely what it was.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR) in July 2017.

Interview

First is the Hr phone screen. Next the director call me. Ask do you have any expreience. just very simpe question. Then I get the on site interview.
    The interview takes two and half hours. Very simple questions. But I failed because my English is not good

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online, with sending my resume through their website. The next step was a phone interview that took approximately 10-15 minutes talking to someone through their hiring center. After that I was scheduled for an in person interview a few days later. It was pretty laid back. The person interviewing me was the manager of the department I was hiring for.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you have dealt with a difficult customer. How did you handle this?   Answer Question

Operations Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR) in April 2017.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview that was 30 minutes then I was asked to come in for an on-site interview. I met with the operations leadership team and then had a second interview with another employee involved with the assistants. Long process of interviewing, but was interesting and went by quickly. Really enjoyed the time I spent with the people I met and engaging in the culture briefly by observing.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing people would say they like about you and what is one thing people would say they don't like about you   Answer Question

J.B. Hunt Response

Apr 25, 2017 – Sr. Director of Human Resources

We're glad to hear that you had a great interview experience!

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and 24 days later I got my first phone call. For the first call, they asked a few questions such as "are you willing to do a drug screen?" "this is what the position entails, does that sound like something you'd like to do?" "Tell me a little about what you do now," etc. Then she scheduled a phone interview for me 2 days later, which involved similar questions. Then I was invited to an on-site interview 4 days after that. The process was overall very comfortable and inviting. I was in a big room with 2 interviewers who were both very kind and made it less intimidating. My interview was on a Thursday, and they called to offer the position the next Monday. It was a great experience.

Inter-modal Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

The job posting was hard to find because it was labeled as "Spring Intern" but it is actually a full time salary position. I was assigned a recruiter and had a phone interview with her then another phone interview with 2 mentors of the program. Soon after I had a Skype interview with 3 directors of Intermodal. About a month later they invited me to tour the corporate campus and meet with several executives. That visit was on a Friday and I got a call on the next Monday with a job offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR) in January 2017.

Interview

A lady called me and asked me briefly what I know about J.B. Hunt, and whether I would like to do a phone interview for the position. The following week I had a 30 minute phone interview. The week after that I was called and asked if I would like to come in for an in-person interview. Later that week, I had a 30 - 45 minute interview with the position's manager.

Interview Questions

• How confident in your Excel skills are you, from 1 - 10?   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR) in December 2016.

Interview

Got contacted by the recruiter to set up a phone interview which lasted for about 30 mins and the next week I was invited for onsite Interview.
    Panel of 5 people who were extremely friendly and got an offer immediately.
    Super excited