J.B. Hunt Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

J.B. Hunt Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Sep 29, 2016

Installation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmer, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Wilmer, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I received a call from Robert from HQ in Arkansas asking if I was interested in this position as a installation specialist. I took the offer and he transferred me to Serena which she took care of the background information and set up an interview with JB Hunt in Wilmer TX. The interview went smooth I liked what the company has to offer and hope to be a valued asset. They are also veteran friendly which I liked and offer promotion within the company.

Dedicated Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

1st interview was over the phone with a recruiter in HR, very easy interview just basic stuff. Lasted about 30 minutes. 2nd Interview was over the phone with a regional manager in the region they want to place you. This interview lasted a little over an hour, asked a lot of questions about J.B. Hunt to see what you knew, also a lot of leadership questions. Ability to relocate was a major concern as well. Scheduled a 3rd interview to be in person but canceled the interview and offered instead.

Dedicated Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Very formal over the phone interview with standard questions. Management ability and experience questions were the main focus. Willingness to relocate seemed to be a big question for the candidate in order for the recruiter to proceed with in on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• If your employee refused to perform a duty or task what would you say or do to handle the situation?   Answer Question

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and one in person interview with an account manager. The phone interview was very routine, and the HR lady was very professional but quite friendly. The phone interview itself lasted about 15 minutes, while the in person interview lasted about 45 minutes. The in person interview was done with an account manager at a distribution center. The manager was also very friendly.

Interview Questions

J.B. Hunt Response

Oct 3, 2016 – Sr. Director of Human Resources

Congratulations on receiving an offer, and good luck with your internship!

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Went to the career fair at my college and submitted my resume. I was called for a telephone interview within 1 week. I have advanced on to the inperson interview and am waiting to hear back.

DMiT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I was already employed with JB Hunt at corporate in Lowell, AR during college. The transition was a little easier for me. There were two interviews with Regional Operations Managers and then I was offered the position relatively quickly. They paid for me to move to Dallas and helped with the moving process.

Interview Questions

• I never got this question but a few of my coworkers did and they asked "Why shouldn't we hire you?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation but plenty of room for raises relatively fast.