J.B. Hunt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and 24 days later I got my first phone call. For the first call, they asked a few questions such as "are you willing to do a drug screen?" "this is what the position entails, does that sound like something you'd like to do?" "Tell me a little about what you do now," etc. Then she scheduled a phone interview for me 2 days later, which involved similar questions. Then I was invited to an on-site interview 4 days after that. The process was overall very comfortable and inviting. I was in a big room with 2 interviewers who were both very kind and made it less intimidating. My interview was on a Thursday, and they called to offer the position the next Monday. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt.

Interview

I had an amazing experience interviewing for J.B. Hunt. The questions were resume-related, and some of them were general questions. You should know yourself and you should know your experience really well. Do your research about the company. There was one technical question.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would improve <PROJECT NAME ON RESUME>, if anything, looking back at it?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt in January 2018.

Interview

Applied through college job posting site and was subsequently contacted by recruiter to schedule a quick screening call. Was asked to confirm that I was aware of the location of the job, base salary, benefits, etc.

At the end of the screening call, I was asked to schedule a panel interview over Skype. This interview lasted around 45 minutes and was with 3 employees. The one coding question asked afterwards was verbal and more of a sanity check than anything.

Received offer over the phone two days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself..   Answer Question
    • Time is money. If a deadline was tomorrow, and you were 99% sure that your program would work, but thought it had a 1% chance of not working and you didn't know why, would you push the deadline back?   Answer Question

Feb 12, 2018 – Sr. Director of Human Resources

Thanks for posting about your interviewing experience. Even though this wasn't the job for you, we're glad we had the opportunity to be considered!

Operations Interview

Interview

Screening interview with general questions then second round, which was longer, with manager. Whole process took about three weeks. Several industry associated questions about working with and understanding drivers

Interview Questions

J.B. Hunt Response

Jan 2, 2018 – Sr. Director of Human Resources

Welcome to JB Hunt!

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (College Station, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The first interview was for the "getting to know you process". Pretty laid back. Telling you what your options are and what area you see yourself in. Basic interview questions. The second interview came from a recruiter from an area that I was interested in and she seemed very uninterested in everything I had to say. The interview was supposed to take 30-45 min and it took less than 15. Didn't ask if I had questions or anything which I was told by the first interviewer to prepare for.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Pittston, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

Moderate r eview given I have improve my resume and was encouraged to get to HR. But not being fully prepared I took good advise from my manager Gary, He feels very good about my attributes to J.B. Hunt in management is noticed. How do I contact HR set a review.

Interview Questions

• Why do I have a compassion for transportation?   1 Answer

Inter-modal Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Green Bay, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

It was very professional. I met the interviewer at a college career fair. I then had a get to know you interview over the phone. After that I met with the interviewer in a conference room and did a formal interview. J.B Hunt did a great job at following up and keeping you informed.

Interview Questions

J.B. Hunt Response

Nov 20, 2017 – Sr. Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your post, and for accepting our offer. We look forward to having you on the J.B. Hunt team!

Dock Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt.

Interview

Interview Questions

• good very information and good to learn from and to take from. lots of conversation that was good to inform every role that is necessary. good very information and good to learn from and to take from. lots of conversation that was good to inform every role that is necessary   1 Answer

Logistics Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt.

Interview

An email asking for a short 5 to 10-minute screening phone interview which is then followed by a 30-minute interview that is more in-depth. Very relaxed and casual interviews with friendly HR reps.

Interview Questions

Interview

there were none. you submit your info, they run your background, then they you a job. You dont get to sit and talk to anyone. They dont want you to figure out they are liars before you hire on.

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Springdale, AR) in October 2017.

Interview

vetting process over the phone, girl was great but did not have some answers , set up interview time but got the time wrong in the confirmation e-mail, however she did respond quickly and fixed it

Interview Questions

• Very personable broad questions asking about previous experience   1 Answer