J.B. Hunt Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.B. Hunt Manager Trainee Interview Questions

2.2

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt.

Interview

I received an email to set up a phone interview with the recruiter. That interview lasted about 30 minutes and then she booked me for my face to face interview right then. Had a face to face with two people and that lasted about an hour. I was told after the interview that I would hear from the recruiter about the next steps. A month and a half has gone by and I have not heard anything. I left the recruiter a voicemail and even sent two emails to her and she has still not responded. I'm sure I didn't get the job, but from all my past experiences, the professional thing to do is at least send out a email stating they went with another candidate. I am very disappointed with the lack of professionalism the recruiter has.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.B. Hunt

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Buffalo, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

interview with recruiter and director, got a phone call the next day saying you got the job and offer letter came back. Did a urine test and a background check and was told your start date and to move there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview that went over the basics. The following week I met with a current manager and we had a 1:1 interview. More in depth questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to step up and be a leader?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt in August 2010.

Interview

Found the job posting online. Applied and was contacted by e-mail by HR to set up a phone interview. Phone interview went well and the HR person set up a second phone interview. That went well and an in person interview with the Regional Manager was set up. I attended that and it went well. The Regional Manager told me to e-mail if I was interested in going to the next step. I did so and never heard back from him. Sent a follow up e-mail and never heard back. I contacted the HR person I first spoke with and was told I would be notified of any decision on the job made. I was not notified. The interview process was fine but I would have liked to be called back/e-mailed about what happened with the position, even if I was not chosen.

Interview Questions

• Best manager you ever had? Worst manager you ever had?   Answer Question