J.B. Hunt Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.B. Hunt Operations Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt.

Interview

Was Contacted by HR over the phone randomly. They asked the basic questions and then at the end of the call said they would call the next monday at 3 to set up a follow on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.B. Hunt

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Hanover, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for an Operations Manager position for the JB Hunt Dedicated Contract Services division. Overall it was an enjoyable experience and would have accepted the offer, however in the end I would have to relocate to a different state for the position which I was not aware of. The interview process consisted of a phone interview, an in person interview at the facility with a regional manager, and then a final round interview with a head regional manager. Overall it was an enjoyable experience and they worked around my current employment schedule so it was a very ideal interview process.

Interview Questions

• If you accept this offer are you willing to relocate every few years to serve where JB Hunt needs you?   Answer Question

The opening for the location I was interviewing for was no longer available so I would have had to relocate.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Auburn, AL) in June 2012.

Interview

Send in your resume, receive a call that you were selected for an interview, interview, hear back 2 weeks later. They came to my college town and the interview was in the business school. It was formal but not intimidating. They were very professional and also very friendly. I do not know how other interviews are conducted that are not for entry level jobs, but they seemed to know what I have to offer based off of my education and resume, and they did not expect more of me than they should have for a recent college graduate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Romulus, MI) in September 2010.

Interview

Had two interviews. First went well and had no problems with the guy interviewing. Second interview the guy thought he was gods gift to earth and it was impossible to satisfy him with an answer. It didn't even seem like he was paying attention. Good company to work for though. Just wished I interviewed with someone else.

Interview Questions

• How would you make innovative changes within your position.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt in June 2011.

Interview

Got a Call and set up a phone interview then had a 1 on 1 interview and was casual. nothing unexpected

Interview Questions

Negotiation

wasn't any, best offer i got