J.B. Hunt RISE Sales and Leadership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RISE Leadership and Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR).

Interview

Initial phone interview to gauge your interest and go through your resume, then an in depth phone interview in a couple of days later. Be prepared because they ask a lot of questions. If they like you, then you will receive a negotiation test. You will be expected to show off your negotiation skills with one of their employees, be prepared to leverage.

They will fly you out to corporate HQ, let you have dinner with their employees and a series of tests and interviews on the following day. It will be a corporate tour, job shadow, then interview with two of the managers that work there. After that there will be a sales test, which you are provided a scenario where you need to sell an internet package/service to a branch manager. Lastly, you are invited to go for lunch with the VPs, there you will be tested on your management capabilities.

Interview Questions

• The practice management scenario with the VP consists of lowering the operation ratio from 110 to 95, which involves saving $40,000. This can only be done by modifying the salaries and bonuses paid.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.B. Hunt

RISE Sales and Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, test sales call, interviewed at corporate

RISE Sales and Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Fayetteville, AR) in September 2011.

Interview

They incorporated four different interview settings. One was the traditional question and answer scenario with myself & two Hunt employees. Another was a sales ability demonstration. They gave me a product spec sheet for five minutes and then ask me to sell the product to them. They critiqued me strongly, and then asked me to resell it. The third was a meeting with senior staff in which they gave business scenarios with multiple solutions and you had to pick one solution and explain why you choose that option. The fourth task was shadowing an employee that had the same position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocated in an 18-24 month period after accepting this position?   Answer Question