J. C. Penney Allocator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J. C. Penney Allocator Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. C. Penney (Plano, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview went process was as expected. I met with 5 different people. 4 of which seemed knowledgable and asked typical interview questions. 1 person kept bringing up 9/11 since she lived in New Jersey and I'm from New York. She kept saying that's why she left and questioned me on why I left. She seemed concerned as to why I was looking to leave my current job in another state after 8 months and why I am not going back to New York. It was odd and a little uncomfortable since she didn't ask any other relevant job questions. I never received return communication on whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Stated they had a process in place and how Would I adapt to that.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J. C. Penney

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at J. C. Penney (Plano, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewed w hr recruiter. 3 person panel interview. Took about a week.

Allocator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J. C. Penney in April 2010.

Interview

A recruiter will call you and then set up an interview with the hiring manager who will decide if you will be flown in for additional conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you and a coworker didnt agree on something. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will call with initial offer and then send a package. You can accept at that time or negotiate. They offer a pretty good package so I doubt you will want to negotiate. One of the fairest retail packages I know of.