J. C. Penney Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J. C. Penney Retail Interview Questions

2.3

Retail Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. C. Penney in November 2011.

Interview

The interview was very easy. they asked questions that were senarios. such as what would you do if ...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J. C. Penney

Retail Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. C. Penney in October 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position by using the kiosk in the store. I got a call about a month later for an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes long and consisted of a group of five. The interviewer asked questions and everyone took turns answering. The interviewer said that the point of a group interview was to see how everyone interacted with each other. At the end of the interview we were told that we would be contacted for a one on one interview in a few days. However about an hour after the interview I was called and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• During anytime in your life what was one time that you inspired someone?   Answer Question
    • What qualities would a past employer say about you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate this was my first time working in retail and accepted the offer.

Retail Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. C. Penney in February 2009.

Interview

Applied in store, was asked to do an interview immediatly upon finishing the application. I was asked the general questions; my employment history, why I wanted the job, why I would be good for the job, ect. Was called in for a second interview, but I declined the job because the only shifts available were evening.