J. C. Penney Interview Questions in Tukwila, WA | Glassdoor

J. C. Penney Interview Questions in Tukwila, WA

1.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J. C. Penney (Tukwila, WA).

Interview

I applied online and there is a large questionnaire. You have to get a certain score or else it automatically declines you. Just when answering, ask yourself how a good retail associate would answer.

Interview Questions

• Once getting past the personality questionnaire, it is really simple. Just asked questions about how to talk to people, and what to do if a customer is upset.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J. C. Penney (Tukwila, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

Group Interview, each of us were given a sales pitch and had to act it out.Then we met the store manager and asked us questions. No need to feel nervous, there was about 10 of in the group and we all got hired, including someone who was 10 minutes late and under-dressed.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J. C. Penney (Tukwila, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

small group interview with 3 people. Hiring manger ask basic questions like "why you want to work for j.c.penny? Tell me about yourself? etc" The most challenging question i think is when she want us to sell her a pen.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging question i think is when she want us to sell her a pen.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Loss Prevention Manager, Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J. C. Penney (Tukwila, WA) in June 2008.

Interview

First I was referred by current smanager, then inpromtu interviw with district manager, then called to interview at store where i was to be working. With the store Manager and assist manager,

Interview Questions

• are you comfortable working around caucasion people   2 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiations avail