J. Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J. Crew Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Always wanted to work for J Crew, so I came to the store prepared with the appropriate attire, copies of my resume, and a completed application. I was told the manager would like to interview me the next day, so I am off to do that in two hours!

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

it was really simple. they asked you questions and if you answered them correctly you got the job.

Interview Questions

• nothing, they asked me straight forward questions and i was honest   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview

Applied on line and then interview

Negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

great and easy interview. I went in and asked for an application and they gave me it and I filled it out.... Got a call back the next day and went in for an interview. pretty basic questions

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I went in and filled out an application. They then called me to schedule an interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Why do you want to work here? Best thing about the company? Why do you think you are the J.Crew brand?

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your last job that you can bring here?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was very simple. One interview with the manager. just asked me about some retail experience

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Really simple interview, just asked about any previous work experience and why I liked J Crew. This was my first job and I was in high school, so they asked about volunteer experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Interview

met with 3 team members during the interview

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions: Ideally do you prefer to work in an individual or group setting   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview with pretty typical interview questions. Asked if I had seen the latest campaign and what I thought of it. Asked me to describe my past work experiences.

Interview Questions

• If you could ask Mickey Drexler one question what would it be?   Answer Question