J. Crew Key Holder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J. Crew (Asheville, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter after applying online and interviewed with the recruiter, store director and market director. Asked questions about my retail experience and other standard interview questions, nothing tricky.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J. Crew

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J. Crew (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Asked basic questions such as, what is important in a job for you? What kind of hours do you like? What are your goals? Why do you want this role?

Interview Questions

• What kind of management style do you prefer?   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview

I interviewed with store manager one on one, district on the phone and recruiter over the phone. The interview process goes fast. The recruiter started the process an end the process with the salary.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. Crew (Columbus, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

simple. It was to the point. I was an in-company hire, so it wasn't extensive. It was very formal. And I don't think it was completely necessary to be that way. At the end of the day it was a retail position, albeit not entry level.

Interview Questions

• What I wanted to do in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J. Crew (Buford, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

Came in on a Tuesday morning to drop off my application. Talked to the Assistant Manager. Scheduled and interview for the following week. When the day came i showed up. Was well prepared. The store manager asked me questions like. What is your current store intake? How do you communicated to your employees? How long have you been with your current company? Why Jcrew?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jcrew?   1 Answer