J. Crew Merchandising Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J. Crew Merchandising Processor Interview Questions

2.5

Merchandise Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arden, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. Crew (Arden, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Called for a phone screen from a recruiter, asked a few interview questions and general eligibility inquiries. Was scheduled for an interview with the manager of the department, took a tour of the warehouse, came back and was given an offer and further directions to accept the offer. The supervisor was very idealistic, thorough, and professional. If you're FT, you get 5wks PTO after 90 days, as well as a 401k that the company matches every penny that is put in, health insurance, etc. So I'm happy with that as an out of state college student... thrilled to be able to freely take time off during spring break without jeopardizing my job, even though the pay is only $10

Interview Questions

• 1.What was one time when you experienced a big change at work?   Answer Question
  • 2.What is one weakness that your previous supervisor has alerted you to?   Answer Question
  • 3.What is a challenge you have when working in a team?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you worked in a fast paced environment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J. Crew

Merchandising Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J. Crew (Lynchburg, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview is not too difficult as long as you are true to yourself.

Interview Questions