J. Crew Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J. Crew Operations Manager Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J. Crew (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed 6 years ago with the regional at the time for the operations key holder position. Then waited a few days and interviewed with the store director at the time I waited about a month to hear back and followed up in between a few times to check the status.

Interview Questions

• What is your prior management experience?
     Describe a time when you had a challenge with a customer and how you handled that challenge.
     Describe a moment or moments you ad a challenge with an employee and how you handled that challenge.
     How would you delegate projects to employees?
    Who are our competitors?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was overall good.

Other Interview Reviews for J. Crew

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at J. Crew (Broomfield, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a store to store transfer so I just did a phone interview with the store director. We had a brief conversation over the phone about my current responsibilities within the company and person who I was interviewing with also had a conversation with my current boss.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. Crew in August 2010.

Interview

This was a simple promotion - just to a bit higher volume store. I did not even really have an interview, just asked over the phone whether I wanted to go there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years.   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest opportunity and how are you working on overcoming it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, I did not get a chance to negotiate at all. I was simply told what I was going to make without any questions asked. I did not care at the moment, because I believed I was moving up quickly and viewed it as a temporary step only. If only I knew that what I got into was a death trap...