J. Crew Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.7

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at J. Crew (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied by asking for a form at my local store, completed it and submitted it in store. It took about 6 weeks to hear back from them. I believe the application process is now all online. It was reasonably informal but of course it was important (in my opinion ) to dress well and to reflect the J.Crew aesthetic. I think it's careless not to. It was important to the interviewer that I was a J.Crew shopper and knew about the style and product.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where your communication skills were tested.   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J. Crew (San Francisco, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied this position on their hiring system, and it took me a while to finish all the process. Next day, I got a call to have my first interview, and during the interview, I filled up the application form and asked many questions about my previous working experiences, what did I learn, and why I left...etc., and the most related questions are about why choose J.Crew. After a few days, they called me to set up the second interview with another supervisor, he asked me my personal style, what are my favorite shops, and what do you think of J.Crew...etc. The result came out for a long time, it took about 2 weeks to process and check background.

Interview Questions

• If your friends don't know J.Crew, how would you introduce the brand to them? What is different between J.Crew and other competitors?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Working schedule

Wedding Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J. Crew (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Met with on duty manager initially, then met with store manager after positive first round interview. After offer was made, trained for 3 days with new-hire group. Watched videos, and worked on packets with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in Wedding Styling?   1 Answer