J. Crew Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J. Crew Stock Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Central Valley, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. Crew (Central Valley, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple. I had it with store manager and they are looking for seasonal associates so its part time. Your previous experience and your availability was main concern as holiday season is approaching.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work with us?   Answer Question
  • How did you hear about the job opening and what kind of role are you looking for since its part time seasonal?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J. Crew

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. Crew (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Entered the store and shared my reason for appearance. They led me to my destination, provided me a paper form to fill out and interviewed by one of the managers on the spot. I was actually very relaxed and enjoyed the interview process a lot more than I thought I would.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   3 Answers

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview

I had one interview with the store director, and she liked me right off the bat. She was very interested in my prior experience and work ethic. She asked me a little bit about the company, but not much.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called me within an hour and told me I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. Crew (Stanford, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

It was pretty simple. They are pretty relaxed. Having prior experience is not necessary if you are going to apply for a stock or sales associate position. They just want to know you a bit better and see if you have a can-do attitude.

Interview Questions

• They ask you what you are doing at the time, what you aspirations are, how you like to dress and why, if you have worked before (especially in retail).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at J. Crew (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

It was brief and pretty standard, you won't be asked something that really out of bounds. I would look for questions online about the process and the interview should go smoothly. Everyone is pretty friendly so you will fee very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the challenges you've faced in a past job and how did you overcome them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at J. Crew (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

It was a very interesting process. The general behavioral questions along with a few personal questions and my personal fit within the company. Nothing out of left field and all very straight forward. Try to understand the brand and the direction of future looks and you should do just fine.