J. Crew Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J. Crew Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions

1.5

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Interview

The process takes a little while to complete. First you meet with the store director. Next you meet with the market director. The final interview is with the regional director.

Other Interview Reviews for J. Crew

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J. Crew (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Sat down with market manager. Discussed support needed in region. No discussion of anything visual related. No commercial profile or litmus of how business was or what they were working to improve.

Visual Merchandisers Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview

Applied on line and then interview

Negotiation

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. Crew in August 2011.

Interview

the interviewer could never tell me how many hours the position would be and whether it would be full or part-time and which positions were actually open, but continued to contact me and try to get me to accept an position. I had one phone interview, a face to face and another phone call from her and still no more details.

Interview Questions

• How would you address a customer who just walked into the store?   Answer Question