J.D. Power Research Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.D. Power Research Specialist Interview Questions

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.D. Power in December 2015.

Interview

Had two separate sessions. First session was three hours and met with three different teams that had at least three representatives from each team. Second session was 1-hour interview with future supervisor and team lead. The second session also included a written skills assessment.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.D. Power (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a staffing agency. I interviewed with the staffing agency and with the research department. Overall the interview process was very straight-forward. The questions asked were mainly about my skills set, and a few were about my ability to work in a team environment. The people I interviewed with were very nice and knowledgeable about the work they produce.

Market Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.D. Power (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called in by a recruiter from a recruiting agency and asked some basic questions about my skill set. They organized an in-person interview at JD Power about two days afterwards. They offered me the job later that same day.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.D. Power (Troy, MI) in July 2010.

Interview

Calm interviewing process - you do not feel like you're being interrogated,,,, you feel more like you are just having a discussion about what your work history and experience is. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely a professional environment - it's just less emphasis on talking about all the "fluff".

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They aren't always able to match vacation days "on paper" but often times you can work out an agreement with the hiring manager.

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.D. Power (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by a number of project teams, as well as extensively by the project team that I was going to be working with. Overall it seemed as though they were trying to get more of an idea of my personality than trying to see what skills I brought to the table. The people were all very friendly and laid back, but didn't seem enthusiastic about the company.

Interview Questions

• What quantitative research methods have you used in the past?   Answer Question