J D Wetherspoon Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J D Wetherspoon Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at J D Wetherspoon

1.8

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

the interview was quick, easy and the questions weren't that difficult to answer. They didn't seem to want in depth answers or so. They emailed me to say I had gotten the job a day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you'd be a good match for this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J D Wetherspoon

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple and very informal. I attended a brief interview and took part in a training workshop in which we had to answer questions about certain kinds of company policies and had to achieve a certain score.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online and was working within a week. Really casual and relaxed. One problem i had was having the interview in the middle of the pub but just felt like a normal chat.

Interview Questions

• Tull us any experience you have   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with someone complaining their food is cold?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wigan, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Wigan, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Casual, friendly interview. Some situational questions; "what would you do if" kind of thing. Dressed in black shirt and black pants for my interview. Manager called and let me know I was successful within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you have provided excellent customer service   2 Answers