J D Wetherspoon BAR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J D Wetherspoon BAR Interview Questions

Interviews at J D Wetherspoon

BAR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon in November 2018.

Interview

Very informal, sat down with a manager and a team leader in a quiet corner. Took about 30 minutes and covered my CV/experience, what I knew of the company and generic team skills/customer service questions. It’s all standardised questions off a form so nothing too odd/hard.

As others have said pretty sure they marked how often I smiled.

I got a phone call two days after interview to say I’d been offered the position and a time to come in for an induction. I did that yesterday and it’s basically a tour, paperwork and meeting some people. I start training modules and serving tonight :D

Also - I am REALLY bad at interviews and I’m always an anxious mess, but even I managed this one!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J D Wetherspoon

BAR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Lincoln, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview went well and was a good interview process, the person who interviewed me said he would give me a job he just needed to talk to the manager. He spoke about it like i did have the job, and then I didn't hear anything for days, so i rang up where they told me they had given it to someone else. I thought this was very bad of them, as they didn't even contact me.

Interview Questions