J D Wetherspoon Cleaner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J D Wetherspoon Cleaner Interview Questions

Interviews at J D Wetherspoon

2.8

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barnsley, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Barnsley, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was an easy interview quite relaxed, some questions may throw you so be prepared. Took about half an hour. One manager interviewing and another staff member taking notes.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
    Have you applied for anywhere else, if so where?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J D Wetherspoon

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by two people, quite casual as we sat at a table in Wetherspoons. They asked mostly easy questions, about myself, the job I was applying to, if I'd applied elsewhere whilst writing my answers on the sheet

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barnet, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Barnet, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

2 days between applying and interview, I just went through a pack of questions with the pub manager and answered what I would do in the situation. Very friendly and went through everything with me so I didn't have to ask alot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Someone knocks on the pub door when it is not open, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • What cleaning supplies have you used?   1 Answer

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Plymouth, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a very long online application form with a 20 minute interview with a manager in a closed off area of the pub. The interview wasn't too invasive though I did have to wait a while after my interview time before my interview started,

Cleaner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon.

Interview

I was introduced to the duty manager and we sat on a random table at the venue. Then she began asking me questions from a question sheet and was writing my answers on another paper. It was a 15-minute interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about JD Wetherspoons?   2 Answers
    • How can you contribute to the company?   1 Answer
    • What would you change about the company?   1 Answer
    • What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest strength?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a person wants to enter the pub before it is opened?   1 Answer