J D Wetherspoon Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at J D Wetherspoon

1 Interview Review

4.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied through their website and the following Monday was invited for an interview (via email) for the same Thursday of that week, I arrived at the interview and was left sitting for a few minutes. I was interviewed by the manager whilst the duty manager wrote down the answers to my questions, some of the questions they asked me were pretty simple and some were difficult for me to answer due to not having a job before. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and by the end of it I felt uncomfortable and extremely insecure, I wasnt told if I had gotten the job or if and when I would be told but with the reaction both of the managers gave me when I answered some of their questions gave me the impression they didnt want me to get the job. After asking me several questions the manager then went onto talk about the job role itself and some health and safety things that by law he had to say and at one point he told me he had forgotten some of the paperwork from his office therefore I didnt receive all the information.

Interview Questions

• What is something you may find challenging about this role ?   1 Answer