J D Wetherspoon Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J D Wetherspoon Team Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at J D Wetherspoon

2.8

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon.

Interview

Email to pub manager to say I was interested in the role. Why I am interested and what would make me a job team leader. Gave examples of how I integrated into the team, people ask me questions, have my respect. Lead by example etc. Gave brief overview of my employment history and the skills that I gained from the jobs. Followed by a F2F interview. Lots of questions about customer service, teamwork, training, expectations, how are you going to alter from bar associate to team leader, gain trust from team etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think it is important to be kitchen trained - unexpected.
    Helps you understand the kitchen, what it can ad more importantly CAN NOT do. So you can help in the kitchen if needed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J D Wetherspoon

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minehead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Minehead, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Easy and friendly. Relaxed but in depth enough to probe my past employment. Good sense of business from the interviewer. Touches on all aspects of JDW life and what it entails.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Durham, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Posts were advertised on the pubs private Facebook page. Applicants were told to hand in a letter of application addressed to the manager. I handed mine in, process took two weeks. All 9 candidates that had submitted letters were asked to attend 15 minute interviews. It was quite relaxed, we were asked questions about the pub to see how interested we were in the pubs affairs, questions about ourselves. We were told who had been successful the next day.

Interview Questions

• What garnish does tanqueray no.10 get?   1 Answer
    • What makes you better than the other candidates?   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you think are needed?   1 Answer
    • What is the name of the new burger on the March 2016 menu?   1 Answer
    • What percentage of error correction is considered to be green?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Interview

Fairly simple, not much questions asked. Got the job almost instantly. Anyone should be able to get this job. just remember to bring a hat coz it rained on my day there but it shouldn't for you but bring the hat anyway.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon in October 2018.

Interview

online application, followed by a one hour face to face interview, with 2 managers. I was an internal applicant, i ensured i didnt assume they knew me and my abilities, but rather explained and highlighted my strengths

Interview Questions

• what is CQSMA? what are our scores, what can we do to improve? (general and specific examples)   1 Answer