J. M. Waller Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J. M. Waller Associates Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at J. M. Waller Associates

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at J. M. Waller Associates.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a management position. The interview team was extremely nice, however I felt they were somewhat unprepared and lacked a detailed understanding of the complexities of the position they were offering. The interview also took over 2.5 hours and it was difficult to speak down to the senior managers present to ensure they understood my previous experience. However, the worst part by far was working with the recruiting firm they had hired. Working with the recruiting firm was extremely time consuming and created false expectations on salary.

IT Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J. M. Waller Associates (San Antonio, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Found the job on CareerBuilder.com and I applied directly on the company website. Was contacted a few days later for a phone interview by Mr. Williams. Had a phone interview and was told I was selected from many applicants and that I would be contacted for a possible 1 on 1 interview. I was never contacted again.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J. M. Waller Associates (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

Great one on one interview. Very professional yet personal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good nature give and take.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. M. Waller Associates in August 2010.

Interview

They found resume online and called. After a brief conversation they offered the job. The rest is done via email. No face-to-face interview. Most employees will state they thought it was a scam to get your personal information and they did a lot of research on the company to make sure this was a real offer. Unless you're familiar with military contractors you most likely will not have heard of this company. Strangest "interview" job offer process I've ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• An almost immediate job offer within 10 minutes. They'll ask are you interested. You'll be caught off guard since most likely you'll never have applied for the job-they found your resume from Monster or other site.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. They offer you what seems to be a decent salary. Its not until you accept and begin work that you find out the government workers and workers from other contractors who do the exact same job and same title make a lot more than you and you them feel duped.