J.P. Morgan Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Brief interview, with just a few high level questions, followed by absolutely no feedback for 6 months. (I had applied to several positions, and never heard back from any of the rest of them)

Then about 18 months later the barrage begins - 5 or 6 emails a day, every day, from the auto email spam system. If you were so interested, why didn't you ever get back to me when I was in the market? Replying with "unsubscribe" doesn't stop the barrage! (How does JPM get out of this?) Then it's the whole exercise of trying to figure out the email it's attached to, then the password reset, then 4 tries to get a password that they'll accept, then 10 minutes doinking around to find how to turn off the mail barrage.

The process was worse than dealing with a bank! Oh wait a second....

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very lengthy process often candidates go to other places, before getting selected, process should be as fast as possible. Often interviewers are in-experienced, and communication is difficult. Nothing outside the box.

Interview Questions

• Production is most important, which is understandable, but not everything, architecture was not there at all in the mind set of JP.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Iterative

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Firstly, the recruiters at Morgan appear utterly uninterested in their jobs. It took more than 2 months of messaging on linkedin!! The recruiter got in touch with me, collected the details and then disappeared for over 5 weeks. I had sent him a couple of follow-up messages in those 5 weeks with no response.
    Interestingly, he sends me the same message that he had sent weeks ago - asking for the same details. Seriously??
    Well, now, he has again disappeared.

I strongly feel that JPM can do better than such looser in their ranks who portray a negative image of the company.