J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Arizona | Glassdoor

2.6

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

Video Interview. Just finished and wanted to update Glassdoor with questions to help others. I would recommend doing the practice questions until the awkwardness of talking to the computer wears off. You see yourself the whole time.

Interview Questions

• What piqued your interest about JP Morgan and why are you interested in this role? What is great customer to you? What was a time when you experienced great Customer Service.   Answer Question
    • What is great customer to you? What was a time when you experienced great Customer Service?   Answer Question
    • Why would you be a great fit for the Client Services Role?   Answer Question
    • How does your experience prepared for this role?   Answer Question
    • Why are you applying for a new position?   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume and then got link in email for video questions. Questions would pop-up on the screen and then you had 3 minutes to answer while the video was recording.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Was asking some easy personality based questions . Make sure to to go in feeling confident. I was given a phone interview, then an in person interview. I was then called back 3 days late, notified that I received the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

On-boarding Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

After putting in the resume I had to conduct a HireVue video interview, I was then contacted by a recruiter who asked to conduct a video interview over the internet for a position out of state.

Interview Questions

• They asked multiple questions regarding soft skills and scenario based questions like "Have you ever been in this situation, how would you have acted"

They elaborated more about their position and emphasized the high productivity and fast paced environment I would be working in if I were to get the job. Besides the scenario based questions they asked about possible new skills I would bring to the section particularly about presenting information and dealing with timelines.   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy just asked me a couple of questions and had a great interaction with the hiring manager. They want people who want to work not those that just cry about everything

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the customer service position on a Friday and was called the following Monday for an interview on Tuesday. I was given a brief description about the pay, benefits, and incentives over the phone. The recruiter that contacted me was awesome! I would definitely recommend this company. They have great benefits from day 1.

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Very brief 15 minute interview, no hardball question, just a review of mu resume, and questions about my experience. Probably one of easiest interviews I ever had. Again, this was a very easy interview. I will note they were hiring in large volume and were fairly desperate for people.

Interview Questions

• Questions involved questions about my experience relating to my position. Current quality rating, production standings etc.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Great in debt and learning process, getting to know style of managing that would work with fitting into the current group constructed. The interview was really personal however focused on the business and its advancement. The interview was completed and within a month I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your managing style   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I applied on my school's career website and on JP Morgan's website as well. I received an email for a phone screen a few weeks later. It was pretty basic with some behavioral questions, why JPM, etc. Less than a week later I got another email from he recruiter stating I was invited to fly to Phoenix for a super day. It consisted of 2 behavioral interviews by people working in operations and a group exercise. The interviewers in this round expected a bit more detailed answers but the questions were relatively similar to the ones in the phone screen. The group exercise was the most challenging part of the day. They give you pieces of information and have you solve a logic problem as a group (8 other candidates) without showing each other what info you have. Only talking is allowed, no writing. Having woken up at 4am the same day to fly across the country, I was really exhausted at this point and was not able to focus or talk enough to do well. I think this is why I ultimately was not given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to solve a complex problem. What steps did you take?   Answer Question

Credit Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied to the position on 12/11/2015 received a email for a digital interview on 12/21/15 i was contacted by a recruiter the following day and had a short phone interview and was scheduled for an in person interview on 12/24/2015. Since the holiday was approaching recruiters where out of the office i called another recruiter on 12/30 who stated i would be extended an offer.