J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Arizona | Glassdoor

2.6

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Commercial Banking Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

The first round was a phone screening interview with basic questions. The super-day interviews were six 30 minute interviews in a row with underwriters and bankers of different levels. Mostly questions about my resume and then questions about how I behave in a group setting. A writing assessment completed the interview process. I heard back with an offer three days later.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to think on your feet?
      What role do you normally take in a group project?
      Are you a listener or a communicator?
      What is your greatest strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Fraud Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

the interviews were short sweet and easy, I had three video,phone,face to face they called me in and I went in and it was over in 5 min, they validated my parking and I left

Interview Questions

• questions were basic interview questions you can look the answers up to online   Answer Question

Real Estate Hub City Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

I met with several functional leaders from many of the different functional lines including the team executive and his peer group over a 3 week period. The process was quick - one-on-one 1/2 hr interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was 1 thing that I would do differently in the organization   1 Answer

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tucson, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

The HR department gave me a call with questions about my previous experience. They wanted to know my goals and ambitions. They asked questions about customer service and sales experience. The position requires candidates to become licensed so they asked me if I would be willing to go through the licensing process.

Interview Questions

• What will you say to a customer that is in your office after you have performed a service so you can sell them something.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick, a call from a recruiter, and with in 2 days I had a face to face interview. The 2 supervisors who interviewed me we very courteous and professional yet they did a good job of keeping the atmosphere welcoming and and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Describe strengths and weaknesses, conflict resolution, and teamwork questions   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people at the same time and it was the typical questions such as why do you want to work for Chase, why you want to leave current job, what kind of experience do you have that would qualify for this position. They told me what the position required.

Interview Questions

• Something I received recognition for at another company   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was offered more than what I was already receiving.

Underwriting Administrative Interview

Application

Interview

My interview with the Underwriting Manager was fantastic. Great personality and we interviewed each other and felt out each other's personality. The entire process was quick and to-the-point, while not overlooking important details about me.

Fraud Prevention Outbound Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 managers and they took turns asking questions while writing notes. They were really nice and they setting was extremely professional. The questions were not difficult so just give honest, natural answers and you will be just fine.

Interview Questions

• What keeps you energized from your first call to the last call ?   1 Answer

Collector II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

They asked me about myself, my job experience, I asked them questions about the company, the role of the job. They also about what I knew about the company history. Then I took a phone test.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Chase.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter by phone and scheduled a phone interview for the following week. During the phone interview I discussed my previous work experience and qualifications. At the end of the interview, I was scheduled for an in person interview and was given paperwork for a background check and drug screening. During the in person interview, I was asked various questions about my previous work experience, personality and thought process. All in all, a very interesting experience.