J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Arizona | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.6

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tucson, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

The HR department gave me a call with questions about my previous experience. They wanted to know my goals and ambitions. They asked questions about customer service and sales experience. The position requires candidates to become licensed so they asked me if I would be willing to go through the licensing process.

Interview Questions

• What will you say to a customer that is in your office after you have performed a service so you can sell them something.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick, a call from a recruiter, and with in 2 days I had a face to face interview. The 2 supervisors who interviewed me we very courteous and professional yet they did a good job of keeping the atmosphere welcoming and and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Describe strengths and weaknesses, conflict resolution, and teamwork questions   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people at the same time and it was the typical questions such as why do you want to work for Chase, why you want to leave current job, what kind of experience do you have that would qualify for this position. They told me what the position required.

Interview Questions

• Something I received recognition for at another company   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was offered more than what I was already receiving.

Underwriting Administrative Interview

Application

Interview

My interview with the Underwriting Manager was fantastic. Great personality and we interviewed each other and felt out each other's personality. The entire process was quick and to-the-point, while not overlooking important details about me.

Fraud Prevention Outbound Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 managers and they took turns asking questions while writing notes. They were really nice and they setting was extremely professional. The questions were not difficult so just give honest, natural answers and you will be just fine.

Interview Questions

• What keeps you energized from your first call to the last call ?   1 Answer

Collector II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

They asked me about myself, my job experience, I asked them questions about the company, the role of the job. They also about what I knew about the company history. Then I took a phone test.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Chase.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter by phone and scheduled a phone interview for the following week. During the phone interview I discussed my previous work experience and qualifications. At the end of the interview, I was scheduled for an in person interview and was given paperwork for a background check and drug screening. During the in person interview, I was asked various questions about my previous work experience, personality and thought process. All in all, a very interesting experience.

Senior Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Because I was an internal transfer and the hiring manager could see from my resume that I was over qualified the interview was rather simple, it seemed like he had already made up his mind.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online within the next week got a call from recruiter I did about a 15 min phone interview with them which went good after that she forward my app to the district manager who then called me a couple of days later to do a face to face interview i did 2 with him n a Branch manager.

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Initial interview with 2 supervisors. A week later 2nd interview with VP. Pretty easy, a lot of typical BS.

Negotiation

none