J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Arizona | Glassdoor

2.6

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

In person interview with Manager of the department. Went over my skills and experience. They explained the details of the position. I was offered the job at the end of the interview.

Senior Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Because I was an internal transfer and the hiring manager could see from my resume that I was over qualified the interview was rather simple, it seemed like he had already made up his mind.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online within the next week got a call from recruiter I did about a 15 min phone interview with them which went good after that she forward my app to the district manager who then called me a couple of days later to do a face to face interview i did 2 with him n a Branch manager.

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Initial interview with 2 supervisors. A week later 2nd interview with VP. Pretty easy, a lot of typical BS.

Negotiation

none

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

This seems to be the only part about Chase that is not difficult. All of the questions were pretty standard, ranging from what experience do you have that you will utilize in the position, to tell me about a difficult experience between you and a customer and what did you do.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

interview with Assistant VP. She used a interview packet which was pretty thick. a lot of scenario based questions. Also asked to describe why I would like to work for chase.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult agent. what was the issue and what did you do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

I first went through a phone interview, then they invited me in for a face to face interview and then I got a call that I was hired. I was really excited because they told me that I would be located near my house.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled a difficult customer and how did you react to it?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

Overall, the process was very smooth, and enjoyable. There wasn't really anything particularly unexpected. The first communication I received was an email requesting a time to set up a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, the person interviewing me invited me in for an in person interview and emailed me some helpful hints. Again, there wasn't really anything out of the ordinary in the in person part. Two people interviewed me, and both were very pleasant. All of the questions are in the S.T.A.R. Format, meaning Situation, Task, Action, Result. So, "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer," and other similar questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something went very wrong, and you were the one held responsible.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. I was interviewed via telephone by 2 hiring managers. I was then asked to come in for a series of 3 interviews over the course of 1 hour. Each interview consisted of 8-12 scenario-based questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were to choose a better scenario, would you choose to lend too much credit to someone not qualified, or lend too little credit to someone who is qualified?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a higher amount and they accepted.

Consumer Direct Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

Had a referral. Sent my resume to my referal. Next day received a call from the manager hiring. Went in that week, very casual. Had an enjoyable conversation about my current positon. Talked about what my responsibilities would be in the new position. After about 30 minutes of questions and conversation I met with the floor manager and had a conversation with him as well.q

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite sport? Sell it to me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Base plus commission.