J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Arizona | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.6

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

This seems to be the only part about Chase that is not difficult. All of the questions were pretty standard, ranging from what experience do you have that you will utilize in the position, to tell me about a difficult experience between you and a customer and what did you do.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

interview with Assistant VP. She used a interview packet which was pretty thick. a lot of scenario based questions. Also asked to describe why I would like to work for chase.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult agent. what was the issue and what did you do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

I first went through a phone interview, then they invited me in for a face to face interview and then I got a call that I was hired. I was really excited because they told me that I would be located near my house.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled a difficult customer and how did you react to it?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

Overall, the process was very smooth, and enjoyable. There wasn't really anything particularly unexpected. The first communication I received was an email requesting a time to set up a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, the person interviewing me invited me in for an in person interview and emailed me some helpful hints. Again, there wasn't really anything out of the ordinary in the in person part. Two people interviewed me, and both were very pleasant. All of the questions are in the S.T.A.R. Format, meaning Situation, Task, Action, Result. So, "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer," and other similar questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something went very wrong, and you were the one held responsible.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. I was interviewed via telephone by 2 hiring managers. I was then asked to come in for a series of 3 interviews over the course of 1 hour. Each interview consisted of 8-12 scenario-based questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were to choose a better scenario, would you choose to lend too much credit to someone not qualified, or lend too little credit to someone who is qualified?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a higher amount and they accepted.

Consumer Direct Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

Had a referral. Sent my resume to my referal. Next day received a call from the manager hiring. Went in that week, very casual. Had an enjoyable conversation about my current positon. Talked about what my responsibilities would be in the new position. After about 30 minutes of questions and conversation I met with the floor manager and had a conversation with him as well.q

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite sport? Sell it to me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Base plus commission.

Senior Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

They do a pre phone screening, and if you pass they call you for a one time interview. t was a basic interview. Asked hypothetical situations about past employment. Standard questions. If you are remotely competent you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

LFR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

HIRED THRUOGH A TEMP SERVICE

Interview Questions

• how problems were solved if one occured   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

I have been with this company for several years and it appears that the questions for every position are exactly the same. They questions are very typical as you would expect in an interview.

Interview Questions

• When did you have an irate customer and how were you able to defuse the customer and overcome the situation.   Answer Question

Customer Assistance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in December 2012.

Interview

2 interviews; first was a phone interview that lasted about 15min, it was a joke the person on the phone did not appear to have any interview experence and asked basic questions about previous employment.

second interview was a face-to-face with an AVP this was a behavioral and lets get to know one an other interview. Nothing difficult I would consider it a typical interview.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation it was a take it or leave it offer