J.P. Morgan Asset Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Asset Management Interview Questions

Interviews at J.P. Morgan Asset Management

3.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (New York, NY).

Interview

Almost entirely behavioral with a few questions about investment style to see how you think. Brush up on current events (read WSJ for a few weeks before and have opinions!). Honestly, best advice I can give is to just be yourself.

Interview process included a Hirevue, Pymetrics test (which is pseudoscience bs tbh), two phone screens (one with two associates another with a VP), and a superday (five hours of back-to-back interviews with the team). Took ages between each round but got the offer the same day as the superday. Long, arduous, but ultimately rewarding experience and happy that I vibed with the team. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Why JPM? (Have a good answer to this)
      Why this group in particular?
      If you had $10,000 how would you invest it?   Answer Question

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Deerfield Beach, FL).

Interview

Very professional interview. From the beginning I new that i wanted to work with the people in the office. Very welcoming staff. The interview was pleasant. We discussed many things.

Asset Management Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

Initial application through the J.P. Morgan website, then a Hirevue. Two months later I received a Superday invitation and had 6 interviews during the Superday. Overall, very simple process and the HR department was very good in terms of communication.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management.

Interview

Submitted video interview on hirevue and contacted for case study in Los Angeles. Case study was easy. They mostly observe how you work in a team. Super day with a vice president and two directors in Chicago.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management.

Interview

Many rounds and speaking with many VPs of teams. After speaking with the VP teams, there was a technical assessment in which the analysts on the teams asked me questions and the VPs would sit there and ask ancillary ones as well

Interview Questions

• How would you invest $100,000 right now given the market climate?   Answer Question

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

First, HR call. Very basic questions and the HR is super nice so no worries. Introduced the salary and asked about competency.
    Second, call with one from the team. Technical and behavioral questions. Not very difficult.

Asset Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got an online interview. This interview includes 5 questions. Three of them are general behavior questions, and another two are questions related to finance industry. I certainly recommend that get some finance knowledge before taking this interview.

Interview Questions

• What's the top two things that influence finance industry?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Met with 2 VPs and 1 MD. Everyone had reviewed by resume and asked good questions. Meetings were very efficient and I was not asked to wait too long between discussions

Interview Questions

• Classes taken at school and previous experience   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management.

Interview

30 Minute phone interview. 50/50 between behavioral and technicals. Asked my interest in the position as well as questions relating to Fixed Income products. Was interviewed by 2 people over the phone.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, the whole process is around 20min, it was arranged by hr and get the call. The interviewer is quite nice and technique. We started by directly going over my internship experience, talked about a lot of details, and then he set up several scenarios, asking me which kind of data structure I should choose.