Cover image for J.P. Morgan Asset Management

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

J.P. Morgan Asset Management Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 221 of over 221 interviews

Employee Referral7%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Hong Kong)

Interview

Smooth. 3 rounds of interview for experienced hire. First two interviews by 2VP (1 direct manager). Final interview by ED. End-to-end took about 1.5 months. All Zoom-based. Overall good interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Why JPM Why you Tell me about yourself Why change from your current firm to JPM now
    Answer Question

J.P. Morgan Asset Management

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management

Interview

VI: majorly about the behavioural part and ask some of your past experiences. Not really hard for you to prepare and gave you time to prepare before each question. Be familiar with your past projects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about J.P. Morgan Asset Management

Join the conversation on

Jobs in Tech

19d

works at

JPMorgan Chase

Lots of people loosing jobs due to Layoffs. Please ping me I can refer you In JP Morgan JPMorgan Chase !Amazon Google Microsoft Apple Twitter Cognizant Tcs america PwC Morgan Stanley Barclays Barclays

17 Comments

Finance

110.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=J.P. Morgan Asset Management~700644
Join the conversation on

J.P. Morgan Asset Management

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management in Oct 2022

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Had to upload my cv and cover letter. Got a Hire vue interview with 3 different questions In the HV only had 2 mins to answer pretty short No tests, at the moment no answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.P. Morgan Asset Management

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management in Oct 2022

Interview

7 Rounds with two take home Python projects. Technical interviews around options, programming, fixed income and equities. Behavioral interviews with motivation to join the role and questions based on projects and work experience on resume.

Interview Questions
  • Duration and Convexity of bonds with different maturities, coupon rates etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (London, England) in Oct 2022

Interview

3 - 4 questions, mainly behavioural questions, but also some situational judgement and one question about some trends. This was a Hirevue interview, which means body language was extremely important as well as having a good eye contact.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.P. Morgan Asset Management

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management

Interview

Interview process was great. I was in school in PA and they flew me out to Chicago. Paid for flight and hotel. Was essentially a superday - 4 back to back interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.P. Morgan Asset Management

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management

Interview

psychometric tests followed by an assessment day. Standard practices within the industry. Very little feedback was given. There was a very long wait time to hear anything back from the organisation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (New York, NY) in Oct 2022

Interview

Hirevue was automated right after applying. Waited for a month and then heard with superday invitations. The superday was 3 rounds, 30 min each. Then heard back in two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What is a recent market news that caught your attention? Why private banking? Why this location? Why JPMorgan?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Glasgow, Scotland)

Interview

2 interviews, smooth at first and then communication dropped off a cliff. Had to chase multiple times to eventually be told I was unsuccessful. Would have saved a lot of my time if I was informed sooner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.P. Morgan Asset Management

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan Asset Management

Interview

30 mins technical interview around resume. Asked about linear regression and basic machine learning algorithms. Focused on the mathematical reason behind these algos. They also asked about a markovian chain problem on green book.

Interview Questions
  • what is the relation of uni variable linear regression beta between y = beta * x and x = beta` * y, what is the relation between r^square
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 221 Interviews

J.P. Morgan Asset Management Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at J.P. Morgan Asset Management as 66.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.02 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Summer Analyst and Asset Management Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate and Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at J.P. Morgan Asset Management takes an average of 38 days when considering 156 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Summer Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 45 days).

Common stages of the interview process at J.P. Morgan Asset Management according to 156 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.74%