J.P. Morgan Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Bank Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at J.P. Morgan

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

was held with the manager and assistant manager fairly easy questions I accepted the offer. they called me 4 days later and started training for a couple days at different site

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

They were nice and understating, they wanted me to start at a later date, unfortunately, I was on unable to accept, other than that, i heard its a great company to work for with good benefits and pay

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Akron, OH).

Interview

They have you wait in the lobby and then have you sit down with a manger. The manager asks basic questions about yourself to just get a feel. They ask you questions and then proceeds with if you have any questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online, the process took 5 days.

After applying through indeed, I received an email asking to complete an online interview through Hirevue. It was a fairly relaxed and comfortable environment, and the questions were fairly easy. Have yet to receive any offer or call back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Chase?   1 Answer
    • What was a task you had to complete which assisted a team?   1 Answer
    • Briefly explain how your career and/or education make you a good fit for this role.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2019.

Interview

It was a simple process. Applied online and then received invitation via email to complete the hirevue interview. Had about 7 to 8 questions...Basic questions. theres only 1 attempt so prepare well

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

The interview process was a bit lengthy. I received an email to do an interview online like you would answer some questions and it would be a video chat. Then if they liked you, you would have an interview in person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was not very long. There was a small amount of questions ( total amount was 8). They send you and app link, you have to download the app and put in a code, then they allow you to practice irrelevant questions until you’re ready. You get about 48 hours from the time they send you the link.

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

took a while to get contacted for application but once interview was scheduled the interview was quick and easy and I got hired the same day. The hiring process is what takes long, it seemed no one knew what has happening

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2018.

Interview

It was online. Quick to the point and not very stressful. You are asked about 8 questions all revolving around your experience and about your personal character. There is a little practice interview you can take prior to taking the real one to make sure your computer complies with and camera and microphone necessities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose chase bank?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

Virtual Interview. Contacted I think a few days later after sending application. This virtual interview was hosted on hireview. I recall it was around 30 minutes for the interview. For a bank teller position. Part time.

Interview Questions

• What was the best customer service that you received?   1 Answer