J.P. Morgan Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.6

149 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was more like a conversation verses interview. The interview went very well but I was not offered the job. The two people interviewing me, a man and a woman,

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Was asking some easy personality based questions . Make sure to to go in feeling confident. I was given a phone interview, then an in person interview. I was then called back 3 days late, notified that I received the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Hurst, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was more like a conversation verses interview. By the time it was over I realized I had definitely been interviewed! When I went over it in my head we had covered more than it felt like.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I remember was..What do you think is the most important job of a Teller is?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Did the application was called for an interview a few days later. The interview went very well but I was not offered the job. It was one of the best interviews I had, I assume the other candidate had previous banking experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you taught a customer how to use technology   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Took the course of two weeks to complete and was hired after the second interview. The hiring managers ask basic questions on customer service and whether or not you are fully capable of doing the job itself.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult experience that you had?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

apply online from Chase career website, online interview, got call to attend one on one interview with branch manager, waiting process(screening)......, Accepting the offer through phone, background check, Pre-employment screening (drug test, forms, fingerprint.....etc),

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Chase?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

After I completed the application on their careers site, they asked me me to do a video phone interview via HireVue within 3 days they sent out the link. The interview lasted about 20 minutes with 8 questions, each should be 3 minutes. I had 30 seconds to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Explain why your background and experience help you succeed in the job?   Answer Question
    • Why you want to be our teller?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you explained how to use technology to another person.   Answer Question
    • Explain how modern technology helps you simplify personal, finance, or daily tasks.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you work and follow procedures, policy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Altadena, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The two people interviewing me, a man and a woman, were late in starting the interview. Next, as soon as they asked me each interview question, before I was able to start answering, noticed both of them looking away, as if distracted/uninterested. They both did this after each and every question, before I even had a chance to answer. So it seems as if they had already made up their minds before even asking me to come in. Sure enough, three days later, I get a rejection letter. Waste of time and quite rude.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied received an email from recruiter the next day. Did a online interview and was canned the next day to do an in person interview. Process took a few days.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Applied online and was sent an email about 3 days later for a digital interview. Digital interview was different from what I had previously done but very easy to go through. The questions were a bit repetitive and there were 13 of them. Still no offer but it's only been a week.

Interview Questions

• -How does your previous work and/or educational experience help you with the position you are applying for?
      -Why chase?   Answer Question