J.P. Morgan Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Bank Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at J.P. Morgan

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Sacramento, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

I got a call from chase and got an interview. I was the fifth person to get interview from which I was told from my interviewers. There were three person interviewing me. As i was about to finish the interview they told me i did great. They said to give them a call if they haven't called within a week so i waited a week still no call. I waited for 3 more days and gave them a call. They ask for who I am, then tells me they weren't sure they are still evaluating the person to hire. So i waited for 5 more days no calls no email. Finally i called and they told me that they hire someone else.

Interview Questions

• Lets say everyone who came to the interview had everything similar to you work experience wise, why should we hire you and not them?   Answer Question
  • Tell me something about yourself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was not very long. There was a small amount of questions ( total amount was 8). They send you and app link, you have to download the app and put in a code, then they allow you to practice irrelevant questions until you’re ready. You get about 48 hours from the time they send you the link.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

The interview process was a bit lengthy. I received an email to do an interview online like you would answer some questions and it would be a video chat. Then if they liked you, you would have an interview in person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2018.

Interview

It was online. Quick to the point and not very stressful. You are asked about 8 questions all revolving around your experience and about your personal character. There is a little practice interview you can take prior to taking the real one to make sure your computer complies with and camera and microphone necessities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose chase bank?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

took a while to get contacted for application but once interview was scheduled the interview was quick and easy and I got hired the same day. The hiring process is what takes long, it seemed no one knew what has happening

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was a conversational type of interview. I interviewed with 2 people who asked question on my resume such as how my work experience and education prepared me for the job.

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

Virtual Interview. Contacted I think a few days later after sending application. This virtual interview was hosted on hireview. I recall it was around 30 minutes for the interview. For a bank teller position. Part time.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Applied online called to schedule interview then sent job offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate pay a little bit

Anonymous Employee in East Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (East Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was about an hour long and the questions were typical of any other interview I have had. The atmosphere was relaxed and I was interviewed by both the assistant manager and branch manager at the same time. I also took two tests online (if I am remembering correctly). There was a math-type test and a personality test. HR called me later on in the week to let me know I got the job.

Interview Questions

• "How will you convince customers to bank with chase"   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Not that difficult, manager usually interviews you asking if you have any cash management experiences.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a large sum of cash while providing great customer experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.