J.P. Morgan Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Banker Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

great to be wanted in the banking industry, needed to wear a suit and had to be good at counting money...know the difference between real and counterfeit money, and get to work on time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

great

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

2-3 interviews. first youll get a call from hiring manager. than if you do well you get interview from branch maanger. than your district manager. expect ethical questions & past experieince questions possible role play a customer scenario

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Initial call with hiring manager and then also met with rest of the team. Also, met with key partners in the firm that I would be working with. Final rounds consisted of interviews with multiple senior leaders in the firm.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was easy. No issues once the ball was rolling. The questions were not difficult. If you have people skills, you will be fine during the interview. Manager will give you situations, and you respond with the best answer possible. Training is great at Chase, so you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• How would you place this product in a specific situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed in front of two branch managers. Was told they would get back to me within a week...three hours after my interview I received a call asking if I could. One back in to meet the district manager. Once I interviewed with the district manager then I was officially offered a position. The recruiting team reached out to me with my offer letter and then I began my drug test and background test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a bank?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

I initially interviewed with a branch and district manager. i was asked questions related to selling products and customer service. I went to a second interview right after the initial one and interviewed with another branch manager and sales manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to roll play with a sales manager at my second interview. None of the questions where difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i didn't negotiate. It was a better position than the one I had at the time so I accepted the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview with the manager was horrible. He already had a person in mind that he wanted and was not professional.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Sacramento, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview consists of following a process and describing your sales experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. They believe that Chase Bank is the biggest and baddest. They also believe that the offer the best pay plan. This is not true. You don't get paid on a lot of of things you sell.

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2011.

Interview

Smooth and easy.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time where you didnt follow procedure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no wiggle room.

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2010.

Interview

i did an application online and received a phone call from recruiter the next day to set up an interview with a manager at the branch.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotitation