J.P. Morgan Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Branch Manager Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Branch manager trainee ----Very long if external candidate (2 months was my experience thus far) I believe they post the requisition and since its a trainee position they probably don't rush hiring. I feel they just wait to see how many applicants they get and then they can be very selective. I started with applying online as an employee referral, I was then contacted by a recruiter to complete an online interview (one month after first applying ( Hirevue webcam screening is done for the recruiter) following that i had a face to face interview. I interviewed with 2 district managers. 1st one was hiring manager. I met 2nd district manager 1 1/2 week later (no communication in between), he was a peer who probably was giving a 2nd opinion to the hiring district manager. Nearly two weeks later I get the decline ( not by email but by logging in to check my application status.

Interview Questions

• Why Chase ?
    Why did you leave your last job ?
    How would you grow deposits in the branch ?
    How did you achieve customer experience goals ? (overall satisfaction)
    What locations are you interested in ? (I applied to different locations)
    What are Chases top priorities ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2013.

Interview

Connected with Chase by meeting a recruiter at a job fair. After a brief discussion of my skills and giving the recruiter a resume, I departed with recruiter's contact information. No word for 2 weeks and I sent a followup email and was invited to interview. The one-on-one interview was with a District Manager. Why do you want to work in the banking industry? What's your leadership style?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker.   Answer Question