J.P. Morgan Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2018

2.9

108 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

It took about two weeks to get phone interview, questions are mainly focus on previous experience. It seems that the person does not show interest when I talk about my project and previous experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

They asked about my experience and specific projects I worked on. They wanted data analysis experience using SQL and SSRS. They wanted to know about defect management , stakeholder discussion process and analysis of data

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations with Stakeholders   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through JPMorgan website; received an email about video interview after a week. The video interview has to be completed within one week. After I submitted the video, I heard back from them in a week and was rejected

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

There is a background check. Interviews consist of several levels including human resources, hiring manager, peer, and maybe others. Be prepared to provide detailed job stories to show examples of times when you exhibited behaviors or skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward and to the point. More conversational and personal rather than a serious and unfriendly approach. The interview was warm and engaging with a good mix of resume related questions, BA specific questions and competency based questions. Get ready to be interviewed by several hiring managers of different teams back to back.

Interview Questions

• Resume related questions regarding experience, skills and education.
      How do you would work in an agile environment in a team of 15-20 people?
      What would you do if one member of the team doesn't deliver on time?
      Describe what a good BRD looks like to you, what would that include?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Got a call from department manager about the interview and set a date and time for interview & met with the manager on the interview date. On the interview date I was greeted by the manager and then we went to the interview room and talked about the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions and information about the job and how the department and company works as well as some information about work schedule.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Met a recruiter, applied online, had two interviews (one technical), and then was offered a position. It took a short amount of time in terms of applying and getting a response for an interview as they were on-site, but getting the offer took months...I honestly thought they rejected me until I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you write a function that prints "bar" every 4th time, and "foo" every other time?   3 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviewed through a contractor firm, 4 rounds of interviews. Interviews were simple and they didn't ask many technical questions at all. Overall very easy interviews, just a nuisance that there were so many.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied to the position online and talked to one of the associates at a career fair at my university. The interview process took one day. I was asked to come in to the office in NYC. I had 5 half hour interviews back to back. I heard back less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Mostly situational questions and questions about my resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Wilmington, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

Normal interview questions but thy did ask a lot of questions regarding the details as well as some technical questions related to SAS. There were a team manager and a vice president who interviewed me face to face. They are very nice people. The interview may last for 30-40 minutes. It was kind of stressful.

Interview Questions

• 1.Introduce yourself
      2.What did you do exactly when you working as quantitative analyst and what result did you get
      3.Why JPM