J.P. Morgan Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 5, 2017

2.9

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was good.It was a walk in. But, I felt some kind of baisness towards some candidates as people who were coming late were interviewed first. In one instance the interviewer himself was serving tea to some of the special or favoured candidates.Interviewer in my case was good.I answered most of the questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward and to the point. More conversational and personal rather than a serious and unfriendly approach. The interview was warm and engaging with a good mix of resume related questions, BA specific questions and competency based questions. Get ready to be interviewed by several hiring managers of different teams back to back.

Interview Questions

• Resume related questions regarding experience, skills and education.
      How do you would work in an agile environment in a team of 15-20 people?
      What would you do if one member of the team doesn't deliver on time?
      Describe what a good BRD looks like to you, what would that include?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

There is a background check. Interviews consist of several levels including human resources, hiring manager, peer, and maybe others. Be prepared to provide detailed job stories to show examples of times when you exhibited behaviors or skills.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

personal interview on one on one basis, group discussion, written test - aptitude test
    hr operation interview
    The interview process was straight and easy but little lengthy. on the same day i got my appointment letter

Interview Questions

• first question was about self introduction, family and work experience. Then had a hr and operation interview with AVP n then finally about the job profile and working hours.   Answer Question
    • Q: about previous work experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

I went in there after applying online and receiving a phone call from a nice recruiter. They were very nice and helpful and then told me I had an in person interview at the polaris parkway location. 3 weeks later i had the job

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interview with general questions applicable to the advertised role. First interview was with a panel of 3 executive directors building new teams. During second and third I was asked about technical skills (e.g. Excel).

Interview Questions

• What is operational risk and how do you qualify it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The process was quicker than expected. Hiring managers were very nice and friendly. I had first a phone screen with recruiter and after that two interviews one with the hiring manager and the other one with one of the members of team.

Interview Questions

• Please give us an example about your business analyst experience   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2017.

Interview

Fine and nei the end was good exped but easy enough. Nice people, expected experienced. Positice positive, human resources good bank. Good working environment and helpful people. Interview was fine.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Allahabad (India)).

Interview

I interviewed at my college tpo. Interviewer is very humble first he tried to calm me. He started taking about my family background about my skills, interest. Asked me so much from databases and my projects. He asked me about the Stipend... 35k is good or bad salary, if I don't give you any Stipend. At the end he said me to ask him question.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

basic technical questions, mostly behavioral. went through three rounds, two over the phone and one in person. was asked about how one should go about assessing the upgrade of a legacy system. asked whether i understood some basic coding concepts like arrays. entire interview was roughly an hour long. much easier than expected.