J.P. Morgan Client Service Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Client Service Professional Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

After applying online, I received an email stating that there would be an online interview in order to move forward with the process. This is prior to the face to face interview ?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Typical interview. Very client focused. Its all about keeping the client happy and satisfied. doing your best to make sure client are responded to promptly and you have the know how to find a solution to their problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult client and what did you do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2009.

Interview

Submitted online resume, phone interview, then in-person interview. The in-person was with 4 others in the office. I thought I interviewed well and answered all of the questions. The interview as approximately 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Client Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had 3 interviews on. The first one was with the HR followed by the manager and the head of department and then the last one with the executive director. All interviewers were very friendly and not intimidating at all. Most questions were skill based/personality/situational. It is important to understand the role that you are applying for and the impact that it has on the company. Understanding the way the company fits in the global financial world is a plus.